Rebook for next week, Sunday October 22. Due to the super rainy forecast for Sunday, we are postponing our hike on Chelsea Park’s new trail this weekend and moving it until next Sunday. Same time & same place.
- Demande urgente pour sauver la forêt Jolicoeur-McMartin et Information pour les dons – Urgent request to save the Jolicoeur-McMartin Forest + Information for donations
- Chelsea Community Trail: Noxious and Invasive Plant Survey
- Pandemic Babies on the Trail
- Mark your calendar
- 2020 Chelsea Ski Challenge