Chelsea Winter Community Trail Celebration and Chelsea Ski Challenge
Sunday, February 26 (10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.)
Come enjoy Chelsea’s Community Winter Trail and meet your neighbours!
Activities will include :
- Skiing or Walking on the Trail (Take the Ski Challenge1 and win a prize!)
- Scavenger Hunt
- Historical Panels along the Trail
- Hot Beverages and Snacks at each of the 3 Trail Heads
- Meeting Friends and Neighbours
- Shuttle Bus
What else do you need to know?
Ski Challenge: Register the kilometers you completed on the trail and get a chance to win a prize
Historical Panels: This is a partnership with the Gatineau Valley Historical Society (GVHS)
Trail Heads and Parking:
- CLSC Building, 490 Hwy. 105 (parking and access to trail)
- Kirk’s Ferry Road (no parking, access by shuttle bus*)
- Larrimac Golf Club (parking and access to trail)
- Cascades Club, 100 River Rd. (parking and access to trail)
Shuttle bus service is courtesy of Transcollines, and will run from 10:00 a.m. to 2 p.m. between the Trail Heads.