Winter Community Trail Celebration – Chelsea Ski and Snowshoe Challenge
Sunday, February 21, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Come celebrate the Chelsea Winter Community Trail’s 10th anniversary!
- Skiing or snowshoeing on the trail
- Scavenger hunts
- Guided tours of historical panels on the trail
- Hot beverages and snacks (Bring your lunch)
Chelsea Ski-Snowshoe Challenge: Register the kilometers you ski or snowshoe on the trail and get a chance to win prizes.
Starting point: from 10:00 a.m. at the CLSC Building (distance from CLSC to Cascades Club: 12.7 km)
Access points to the winter trail and parking:
- CLSC Building, 490 Hwy. 105
- Kirk’s Ferry Road (no parking, access by shuttle bus*)
- Larrimac Golf Course, 1148 Hwy. 105
- Cascades Club, 100 River Rd.
Organized in collaboration with the Municipality of Chelsea.
*Shuttle, courtesy of Transcollines, will run from 10:00 a.m. to 2 p.m. between access points. This way you can return to your point of departure.